Most people with neurodevelopmental conditions have more than one, but most systems are set up to look at one at a time. We're working together to ensure everyone who thinks differently can reach their full potential.
Embracing Complexity brings together organisations working to improve the lives of people with neurodevelopmental conditions (NDCs). By thinking differently about how we campaign, fund research and offer support, we can improve lives faster, more efficiently and more effectively.
We believe that:
- Our priorities should be set by the people we serve
- Diagnosis should be timely, accurate and accessible
- Support should be personalised, easy to access and built on the best evidence
- Research should cross diagnostic boundaries and recognise the complexity of people's lives
- All public services and all parts of society have a role to play in improving the lives of people with NDCs
- We achieve more when we work together