Our vision is a world inclusive for neurodivergent people.
Embracing Complexity brings together organisations working to facilitate evidence-based inclusion of neurodivergent people.
We believe that:
- Our priorities should be set by the people we serve
- Diagnosis should be timely, accurate and accessible
- Clinical diagnosis should not be a requirement for getting support or adjustments
- Support should be personalised, easy to access and built on the best evidence
- Research should move away from pre-defined diagnostic categories and needs to reflect priorities set by the community of neurodivergent people
- All public services and all parts of society have a role to play in improving the lives of neurodivergent people
- We achieve more when we work together